Have You Tested Positive for Coronavirus in the Last 10 Days and Live in South Florida?
If so, you may be eligible to participate in a program to test a new coronavirus treatment at no cost to you.
Si prefiere leer el sitio web en español, haga clic aquí
The program will pay you up to $2,200 to participate in a new study that is testing a new coronavirus treatment. You will be under the care of a medical doctor at one of our Miami office.
You do not need insurance in order to participate.
What is the purpose of the study?
Researchers want to see if the medicines are:
Can help people get better faster
Can get rid of the virus
Can keep people from getting sicker
Can prevent people from having to go to the hospital
What it entails
- You will be asked questions concerning your symptoms, health and quality of life.
- You will receive medication at no cost to you
- Labs will be collected throughout the program to supervise your health.
- You do not have to have insurance
Compensation / Reimbursement
- You will receive compensation up to $2,200 for completing the program.
- Free Uber Eats for your meals
- This package comes with free pickup and drop off from your home to the testing center with Lyft.
- There will be a physician available for you to discuss your results.
What are the costs of this treatment?
This program requires no cost to you and you do not have to have insurance.
Please call us at 866-984-3482 for more information or fill out the form below to start now!
Or fill out the form below to get started.